1. Pray more regularly for those I love.
2. Take steps towards finding a summer job and a job for the next school year.
3. Continue to read voraciously (about a book a week) and use these books to inspire and encourage others!
4. Learn more about myself so that I know what actions to take to prevent and manage days where I am not physically, emotionally, or spiritually where I need to be.
5. Teach like it’s my last chance to inspire a student. Every. Day.
6. Love well. Live loved.
7. Make the world more awesome. (Goal courtesy of Kid President—but I’m adopting it as my own!)